venerdì 16 luglio 2010

If you love a good restaurant, you must love their services

If you love a good restaurant, you must love their services. And the meals has to be exceptional.
These are my very important factors when I go out with my friends to have dinner in a fancy restaurant.

I have some favourites restaurants in Italy, and by knowing the menu beforehand, I am more decisive when I order. Waiters and waitresses love a customer who knows what he or she wants and doesn't have to spend a lot of time identifying the plates requested.

Even when I try something new, I make my food selection quickly and don't waste a lot of time.
When I visit a new restaurant, I prefer to start by visiting the website of the restaurant and having a look to their menu online. This way I have an idea of what I want to order ahead of time. And when I arrive to the restaurant, I always establish a friendly, but professional relationship with my waiter and I always get good services. One hint: if you eat frequently at the same restaurant, make a research and see which waiter give the best service. Once you know, request the particular waiter each time you eat at the same restaurant; of course, you will want to tip this particular waiter well to reward him for an exceptional service. Do it with a smile, a good server is worth the best.

Be polite with the restaurant staff, waiters and waitresses, and you'll be rewrded with high standard services. If you enjoy your meal, it's a must to have a warm and nice atmosphere.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento